The Change for Life Campaign is a simple, yet effective way for your organization or church to raise awareness of CareNet’s ministry and at the same time raise needed funds.
Determine the time frame you would like to distribute the baby bottles. A 4 to 6 week time period is best. Some suggestions are:
- January through March. Distribute the bottles on Sanctity of Human Life Sunday and have them returned the first Sunday in March.
- Mothers Day to Fathers Day. Distribute the bottles on Mothers Day and have them returned 5 weeks later on Fathers Day.
- Respect Life month of October. This is a great time for schools and churches to remember the value of all human life.
We then ask you to fill the bottle with change, bills, and checks. We will happily supply the bottles!
- Bulletin announcements educate your congregation on needs within our community and women in unplanned pregnancies.
- Individuals can take these bottles home and conveniently be a part of this LIFE saving ministry.
- Parents can use these bottles as a teaching tool, educating their families on the God-given value of LIFE!